SaltKidz - Children's Ministry
We want your kids and teens to love church. Families are our highest priority, and we want to invest the precious lives in your family. We consider four aspects of your family’s experience with SaltKidz and SaltYouth to be of the utmost importance:
- We want your kids to be excited about coming back to church each week. We provide interactive games, music, activities, and a warm, welcoming environment that is age-appropriate to keep your kids engaged and wanting more. Our team is made up of people who are called to share the love of Jesus with kids by creating an exciting and enjoyable experience.
- Child safety is highly important to us, and we are committed to creating a safe environment. All our staff and volunteers undergo a thorough background check and are trained to create a culture of safety and cleanliness with the well-being of your children in mind.
- We believe in investing in the next generation. From praying over our infants and singing songs with preschoolers to sharing relevant Bible lessons with elementary-aged kids and diving deep with middle and high-schoolers, our goal is for your children to discover the truths in the Bible, experience God’s presence, and learn how to live out their growing faith each week.
- Moms, dads, grandparents, and other family members play a huge role in the spiritual development of children and youth. While we try to do an awesome job in the hour or so we are privileged to serve your children, it’s important to us as a church to help resource you as a parent to continue building faith, values, and character into them each week in all the hours you are with them. They are a treasure from God.
We offer multiple environments for your children and teenagers:
Two years– Five years
Middle School and High School
Sixth Grade–Twelfth Grade
- Love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength.
- Commit wholeheartedly to these commands and repeat them again and again to your children.
- Talk about them when you are at home…
- …and talk about them when you are on the road.
- Talk about them when you are going to bed…
- …and talk about them again when you are getting up.
- Display them in your home and on your gates.